Home » Website Sitemap
- Why This Ballerina With Panic Disorder and Depression Refuses to Apologize for Her Mental IllnessSydney Magruder Washington doesn't want anyone to feel alone—especially women of color.
- Suicide Attempts Have Risen Among Kids and Teens. Here's What Parents Need to KnowHospitalization rates for suicidal thoughts and actions more than doubled between 2008 and 2015. It's not clear why, but school pressures might play a role.
- How Teens Are Redefining the Conversation Around Depression, According to Actor Rowan BlanchardBlanchard participated in a recent mental health roundtable event hosted by TIME.
- Crippling Depression Led This Pro Tennis Player to Quit at Age 22. Five Years Later, She’s Making a ComebackRebecca Marino is back on the court, with a whole new perspective.
- This Type of Exercise May Help Relieve DepressionHere's another reason to lift weights