Home » Website Sitemap
- Want to Feel Happy? Hang Out With a Friend in a Good MoodGood moods are contagious, per a new study, and so are bad ones—but depression is not. In fact, lending support to a down-in-the-dumps pal can make a real difference.
- Kesha's Speech & Logic's Powerful Performance at VMAs Drives Major Increase to Suicide Prevention Hotline CallsThe Lifeline says call volume to their hotline increased 50 percent after the performance, according to a statement from MTV.
- Man Marries Woman Almost a Decade After She Stopped Him From Committing SuicideThe couple hopes others who feel depressed will remember the importance of talking and expressing their feelings.
- Depressed? Type "Depression" Into Google for a New Quiz to Help Beat ItThe tech giant is teaming up with the National Alliance on Mental Illness to create a special search engine feature to help people with depression.
- How Strength Training Helped Me Trust My Body—And Confront My DepressionShe thought she hated exercise. But when this 22-year-old decided to give weight lifting a try, she tapped into a reserve of physical and emotional strength that's helped her cope with her lifelong mood disorder.